Hello my little favorite munchkins. It is your amazing Queen OF THE HUFFLEPUFFS, READING AND MUNCHKINS. I have decided to do another tag. Stop rolling your eyes. I know you are. Especially you may * since you know I am going to tag you. This tag is late since you know, we are all done with the holiday but we ARE NOT DONE WITH WINTER SO I WILL KEEP THIS HOLIDAY SPIRT LIVING ON EVEN THOUGH THE HOLIDAYS ARE OVER BECAUSE I AM THAT MUCH OF A HOLIDAY LOVER. DEAL WITH MY RATH*. I am so done with school, ya know, I LOVE LEARNING TO DEATH BUT I SWEAR THE KIDS THAT GO TO MY SCHOOL ARE THE LITERAL REINCARNATION OF THE DUMBEST LITTLE BEANS IN THE WORLD. I CAN’T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT and then if they aren’t dumb then they are like *”SUSIE….I got 99.8% on this test so I have to redo it or it will kill my GPA and my life *CUE CRY* and then I will never amount to anything because of this one test that I passed.”
I bet you can all relate to what I am talking about and don’t even get my started on my councilor who can’t do anything for anyone who is not a senior cause god forbid we are important. I just can’t with my school. I cannot wait to graduate high school and go off to college. Have you dealt with this? Are you still dealing with this? I hope I never have to deal with this ever again but life is a pain in the butt so I most likely will have to deal with it if I want to go into the real world.
Anyways why don’t we get ahead to the tag?????
*MY LITTLE FAVORITE HUMAN BLOGGER IN THE WORLD.
*I am being serious about what I just wrote. I was walking down the halls and I heard this one day. Different names of course but besides that the exact words.
Must include the graphic.
Must link back to Book Savvy Reviews!
Tag as many people as you’d like at the end.
Most of all, have fun!
1. Tell us a little about yourself!
I am weird. Well I mean you should know that about know if you have READ ANYTHING THAT I JUST SAID ABOVE OR ANY OF MY OTHER BLOG POSTS. But I love my weirdness. Anyways my favorite time of the year is winter and I will continue the holiday spirit until I die. I mean I have had my tree up for more than a year now hopefully going on two years. I love me some good movies. READING AND BOOKS ARE AMAZING AND IF YOU DARE TOUCH OR RUIN THEM (Please direct your eyes to the amazing Giphy below and thank you).
2. What are a few of your favorite things?
Favorite Cookie: Chocolate Chip cookies. Yes, I am basic but I have accepted that a long time ago so you just need to accept this amazingness now.
Favorite Season: WINTER
Favorite Hot Beverage: I love me some Tea. I hate Coffee. YEs I know strange but it is my lifestyle so yeah. I love HOT COCO THOUGH.
Favorite Food: Anything Italian and Carb related.
3. Where is your favorite place to read? Describe it or show us a picture.
That would have to be my couch or my bed. They are both such comfortable place.
4. What book is on your Christmas Wishlist?
CHRISTMAS IS OVER, BUT IT STILL LIVING WITHIN MY HEART.
5. If you could spend one day with fictional characters, who would it be and why?
6. Santa has reindeer and Rudolph leads the team, but who or what would you want to lead your team? Pick a mythological/fictional creature from a book!
PERCY Jackson you know. Just to talk and stare at him. (CASUALLY) And maybe drown so he would have to save me.
7. You’re throwing a Christmas Party – which fictional characters are you inviting? List 5.
- Percy Jackson
- The Darkling from the Grisha Trilogy
- Cassian From ACOMAF
- Stiles from TEEN WOLF. I MEAN DYLAN, WHO WOULDN’T WANT STYLES. I CAN’T EVEN COMPREHEND WHY SOMEONE WOULDN’T WANT TO MEET THE BEST BABY IN THE WORLD.
I STARTED TO FIND STILES STUFF AND I WENT A LITTLE OVERBOARD AND NOW I WANT TO CRY OOPS I AM ALREADY. STILES/DYLAN IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD AND HIS CHARACTER/ACTING IS AMAZING AND IF YOU SAY ANYTHING ELSE I WILL FIGHT YOU. HE IS MY BABY AND I WILL PROTECT HIM. 😭😭😭
8. It’s Winter, what is your favorite book to read in the winter?
I don’t have a preference. I usually go with anything I feel in the mood to read.
9. Which book would you use as the star on your tree?
A COURT OF MIST AND FURY BY SARAH. J. MAAS. DID YOU GUESS IT? I THOUGH YOU DID 😂.
10. If you could venture anywhere for Christmas, which fictional place would it be?
BEACON HILLS. 100% AND I WOULD LOVE IT.
11. An author you can’t help but sing a praising chorus for?
12. In the season of Winter Wonderlands… List a book or two that has exceptional world-building?
A COURT OF WINGS AND RUIN BY SARAH J.MASS
THE DIVINITY BUREAU BY TESSA CLAIRE.