Hello my fellow little munchkins. How are you all doing? I am doing well. Sorry that I didn’t do a blog post on Wednesday. I was busy all this week and didn’t really have enough time to but I should be back on track for at least the next two weeks.
Anyways, why don’t we get into this already?
1. What was the l ast book you DNF?
The last book that I have DNFed was Zenith. I mean honestly I have said this so many times that it shouldn’t come as a shocker to you.
Here’s a snippet of my review on this book, “
- The main characters were a joke.
- I am sorry but they were. They all had no real level to them and even when you think they were starting to gain a real level to them it would go a 180 or they would become 100% contradictory of what they were saying the minute ago.
- Andi was one of the worst protagonist I have ever read and I have read Red Queen so yeah
- She was cruel to everyone around her for no reason.
- She talks about how killing people is wrong and that she should stop and then goes and kills several people and does yet again another 180.
- Her romance with her Ex Dex was nonetheless a toxic relationship that shouldn’t have been in this book, especially if the whole idea was female power.
- PTSD potryal in Andi from what I have read from several other trustworthy friends of mine who suffer from it is not laughable but hurtful.”
2. Last book you reread?
The last book that I officially re-read would have to be Six of Crows because I am planning on reading Crooked Kingdom for the first time through and I needed to remember all the pre-context so that I wouldn’t get confused or lost.
3. Last book you bought?
The last book I bought is…..honestly I don’t remember. I haven’t really gone book shopping in such a long time because I am trying to read through all of my TBR before I get new ones. You know what I mean? And If you want you can always check my Cleaning out Your TBR for the New Year post which you can find HERE. Which I promise is still relevant even though it is no longer the New year.
4. Last book you said you read but didn’t?
This would definitely have to be Romeo & Juliet. We were supposed to have read the whole book but I only read about 20 pages of it all in total and then watched the movie and took two tests on it and passed luckily. But, I mean, it’s Romeo and Juliet.
5. Last book you wrote in the margins of?
I have never done this and I personally hope that I never do but that is just for me. Y’all do what you need to do.
6. Last book you got signed?
The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas.
Oh my, when I met her I was an emotional wreck but not as much as the person in front of me who ended up crying after they met her because they were so happy. But when I got up to the front of the line and talked to her my voice was hardly above a whisper and you know when your eyes start to water up but you aren’t going to fully cry. Well, that’s what happened to me but she was so nice and honestly probably the best author that I have met in person.
7. Last book you lost?
I honestly can’t count how many books of mine that I have last somewhere around my house because with more books equals more responsibility and wow that’s a lot of cleaning up your books and having them in one spot for me. But hopefully, one day, I can have them all organized.
8. Last book you had to replace?
I sold a copy of A Court of Thrones and Roses to my friend since it was in paperback and I had the hardcopies of the rest of the next two book and then I bought it again but this time in Hardcover for a cheaper price. Which was honestly a score because where I got it, it was on clearance for like $6.
9. Last book you had an argument over?
The last book that I had an argument over would have to be The Jungle. Only because we talk about books in my AP english class after we read them and this was one of the books.
10. Last book you couldn’t get a hold of?
All of them? But honestly I want os many more books and I know that it is unrealistic to have them all but it is such a big dream of mine. Where I could have my own library and others could come and visit but it would still be my library. You know?
That’s the end of the book tag! I hoped you all enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I tag all of you to do this tag!