Hello my little munchkins. How are you all doing? I am doing pretty well. Sorry that I haven’t posted for a couple of days. Lately I have just been exhausted. Like mentally only. Anyways, I saw Han Solo the movie so I am back into my nerdy little kick and you may or may not see a star wars tag *wink* *wink*. I am also currently in the middle of reading two books and getting everything all finished up for school so life has been a little hectic since I came back from YallWest but I hope to get back into the groove.
Anyways, why don’t we get ahead to this little cute tag?
1. FLOUR: A book that was really slow to start but picked up as it went along
I am going to have to go with Out Of The Blue by Sophie Cameron. This book did take a couple of chapters to get into it but once you did it was all smooth sailing from there. If you want you can check out my review on the book HERE.
2. MARGARINE: A book that has a really rich and great plot
I will 10000000000000% have to go with Children of Blood and Bone for this one. I mean IF YOU’VE READ IT THEN THIS ANSWER IS ALMOST A GIVEN!
3. EGGS: A book that you thought was going to be bad, but turned out to be quite enjoyable
I am going to have to be honest with you here and say The Voting Game. In the beginning I was a little weary but once I got into it THEN IS BECAME REALLY GOOD. You can find my review HERE. You can also find my interview with the author HERE.
4. SUGAR: A sugary/sweet book
5. ICING: A book covering every element you enjoy
I know this is really controversial but I liked the Vampire Academy for this one.
6. SPRINKLES: A book series you can turn to for a little pick me up when you’re feeling down.
I don’t have me one of these yet. I still am not sure on what book I would love to re-read forever and ever, but I will let you all know when I do!
7. CHERRY ON TOP: Favorite book of the year so far
I will once have to go with Children of Blood and Bone for this one!!!!!!!