Hello my fellow little munchkins. How are you all doing? I am doing okay. This tag is really going to be short and to the point and I hope you all enjoy it. Have a great day my little munchkins!
This tag is not mine but I cannot find who started it so whoever did all credit goes to you.
The Fault in Our Stars. Always kills my little heart.
2. Chicken Pox: Name a book you only picked up once and never will again.
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. It was okay but really stereotypical.
3. The Flu: Name a popular book that spreads like a virus.
Fifty Shade of Grey. I have no idea how someone could ever like that book.
4. The Cycle: Name a book that you reread yearly, or at least often.
I used to re-read the hunger games on repeat but now a days I don’t really like to re-read books.
5. Insomnia: Name a book that kept you up all night.
I have to go with The Call. It was defintally spooky enough to scare someone.
6. Amnesia: Name a book that that you’ve forgotten or failed to leave an impact on your memory.
The Scorch Trials. Acuatlly the whole entire book series. I actually liked the movies more than the books but hey DYLAN.
7. Asthma: Name a book that took your breath away.
Hmmmmmmmmm. I mean do you really have to ask me that question anymore. Definitely A Court Of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas.
8. Malnutrition: Name a book that lacks food for thought.
Twilight! Didn’t really care about the book. Heck’ the fan fiction is better than the actual book and please don’t fight me on this because this is my own thoughts and opinions.
9. Travel Sickness: Name a book that took you on a journey.
Don’t call me kit kat. If you want to know more or read my review please check out the post HERE.