Hello my little favorite munchkins. How are you all doing? I am doing well. I can’t believe I was nominated for this book blogger award by thereadersbay. I can’t believe how warm and comforting this community is even after almost a year. I loved reading her answers and the questions are so AMAZING.
ANYWAYS, I WILL STOP CRYING IN HAPPINESS AND NOW ANSWER THE AMAZING QUESTIONS.
Kiss, marry, kill: The main characters of the last three fiction books you read.
Kiss: Elle Wittimer
Marry: Justyce McAllister. I mean who wouldn’t?????
Kill: Kalla kyl’Solidor
A trope that you absolutely hate and one that you’re always down for.
HATE: I hate anything that romanticizes rape or abuse.
LOVE: Couples who talk nerdy to one another.
Your favourite book as a child?
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. It all makes sense now, doesn’t it?
What is your bookish pet peeve?
People who doggy ear the book pages or write in them.
If you had to befriend any character for a day, which character would it be? ,
RHYSAND FROM THE A COURT OF THORNES AND ROSES SERIES BY SARAH J. MAAS.
I WOULD LOVE TO EVEN SPEND ONE SECOND WITH HIM.
What is the one book that you will recommend for teenagers who aren’t big on reading?
I would recommend The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas because it is a very important book no matter what. Even if you don’t read on a regular basis then you still should read this book or even Dear Martin they are both wonderful books.
Suppose your house is catching fire and you have to run for your life. You pass your bookshelves on the way, and you just can’t resist taking a few beauties with you. What are the two books that you most definitely HAVE to take with you?
The Hunger Games and The Darkest Minds.
If you could live in any fictional world, which one would it be?
THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS WORLD AND I WOULD LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT.
Which bookish family/sibling relationship is most like your own? In case of no siblings, which bookish friendship is most like your own?
If you have ever read harry potter my relationship with my family is a lot like Rons.
Three of your least liked books.
I have to many to answer this, sadly.
Pick three books from your shelf. Open to random pages on each and choose the first character that comes. Now these three characters are battling in a war with each other. Who is most likely to win, lose and give up?
Izzy from the Mortal Instruments, Cassian from ACOWAR and Cinder from the Cinder book series.
Izzy: Give up
Cassian: Win (Not because he is a guy but because he is really stubborn and wouldn’t let anyone beat him in a fight unless if it was his love interest).
- I am going to steal the first question:Kiss, marry, kill: The main characters of the last three fiction books you read.
- A book that makes you want to hit your head against a wall.
- 3 books that you would replace your friends with.
- You’ve been sent to hell you only have the chance to offer one book to satan to get out of hell, what is it?
- A book that represents each season of the year.
- Fav bookish trope.
- A book problem you have but other don’t understand.
- Fav thing to drink/ eat when reading.
- A movie/show to book adaption that you love and another one that you hate.
- You have been sucked into the worst possible scene in the last book you read, what do you do?
- Fav diverse book and why?