Hello my little favorite munchkins. How are you all doing?I am doing great.
Teach Your Heart (Far North #3)
by Tracey Alvarez
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Age category: Adult
Release Date: 30 November, 2016
Some lessons are harder to learn than others…
Doctor O-for-Awesome Owen Bennett is all about fixing broken things. Then the arrival of his orphaned nieces and nephew for twelve weeks causes his workaholic life to plummet into chaos. Hiring the beautiful but unpredictable Gracie Cooper as a live-in nanny might just get him out of a tight spot…or it could seduce him into a reckless affair.
After four years flitting around Europe, waitress/dog-walker/au-pair Gracie Cooper has returned home to New Zealand. Her plans to hang out with her big brother change when Owen offers a perfect solution to her crippling university debt. In spite of her sexy-stick-in-the-mud boss, she’ll spend fun days playing in Bounty Bay’s sand and surf with his cute charges. At summer’s end she’ll follow the sun overseas again.
Gracie and Owen’s opposites-attract connection is so unexpected and powerful that foundations are rocked. But some things aren’t easy to fix. Some past hurts can’t be run from forever. And the lessons they teach each other risk breaking their hearts.
- The writing of this book was superb which I greatly appreciated.
- The book has an amazing set of characters.
- We have the love interest, Owen, who in my opinion is a lot like Mc. Dreamy from Grey’s Autonomy.
- The main character, Gracie, who is a workaholic is someone who was very interesting to read about. She had such a great character development and I JUST LOVED HER.
- The secondary characters had a wonderful background and development which I love to see in books.
- Secondary characters are just as important as main characters.
- The setting of the book was great.
- We mostly see books stared in America but this book was stared in New Zealand which was something that was new and refreshing.
- The romance between the characters was amazing.
- It was very much a Opposites attract story yet it was extremely quick and enjoyable.
- This is the third book in the series but it can be read as a standalone.
- In conclusion, This is a very enjoyable read for a lazy day but I recommend reading the previous books before this one.
I give this book 4/5 stars.
You can find Teach Your Heart on Goodreads
You can buy Teach Your Heart here:
– Amazon UK
– Amazon Canada
– Amazon Australia
– Barnes & Noble
– Google Play
Get the first book in the Far North and Due South series for free!
The box set Romance Down Under is free on all vendor sites. This set contains Hide your Heart (Far North #1) and In Too Deep (Due South Book #1). Get your free copy of Romance Down Under for free here:
Tracey Alvarez is a USA Today Bestselling Author living in the Coolest Little Capital in the World (a.k.a Wellington, New Zealand). Married to a wonderfully supportive IT guy, she has two teens who would love to be surgically linked to their electronic devices.
Fuelled by copious amounts of coffee, she’s the author of contemporary romantic fiction set predominantly in New Zealand. Small-towns, close communities, and families are a big part of the heart-warming stories she writes. Oh, and hot, down-to-earth heroes—Kiwi men, in other words.
When she’s not writing, thinking about writing, or procrastinating about writing, Tracey can be found with her nose in her e-reader, nibbling on smuggled chocolate bars, or bribing her kids to take over the housework.
Follow Tracey on Twitter as @TraceyAlvrezNZ or Facebook as http://www.facebook.com/TraceyAlvarezAuthor
You can find and contact Tracey here:
In accordance with FTC guidelines/regulations for bloggers and endorsements, please note that all the books reviewed on this blog were either purchased by me or provided to me by the author/publisher in exchange for an honest, unbiased review and nothing else. I gain nothing in return for the review other than the book itself.
My reviews reflect my honest opinion and remain uninfluenced despite Lola’sBlogTours through which I obtained these books.