Hello my little munchkins. How are you all doing? I am doing well. Today I am STILL NOT AT SCHOO BECAUSE I DON’T HAVE IT TODAY AND I AM SO HAPPY THAT I GET TO SLEEP IN BECAUSE I LOVE MEH SLEEP.
Author: Matthew Williams
Genre: Autobiography, Memoir.
Publishing Date: August 9th 2017
Blurb:” Life can change forever in a moment… In the aftermath of marriage breakdown how do we pick ourselves up and start again? In August 2014 Matthew Williams was forced to do just that. In Something Changed he navigates us through his journey with wit and wisdom, taking in divorce, dating and self-discovery while facing the dark spectre of depression. Hopes and fears, laughter and tears – all are encountered along the way to learning some important lessons about love, loss and life. ’Have you ever noticed how life’s biggest lessons are also the most painful? Maybe that’s just life’s way of making sure we don’t forget them…”
- First, let us get started with some general information.
- The writing was wonderful and it just alone wanted me to keep on reading it.
- The pace was amazing as it wasn’t too fast nor too slow.
- The grammar and spelling was perfect which is something that I like to see in books.
- The author made sure to add funny moments into this book which I greatly loved as they had me rolling on the ground laughing.
- Yet, the author was also able to get deep in many of the chapters.
- I would highly recommend it to anyone who is going through a breakup of any source as it helps you and makes you laugh and cry and repeat the process all over again.
I give this book 5/5 stars.
Social Media Links:
Matthew Williams is an author, blogger, speaker and coach. He lives in the North East of England with his two young children. Matthew is passionate about positive change and turning life’s challenges into lessons for creating a better future. He hopes that by writing about his own experiences he will be able to inspire others to make positive changes in their lives. Something Changed is Matthew’s first book. More of his writing can be found at his blog, Love, Laughter & Truth: https://lovelaughtertruthblog.com/
2x a £10 Amazon giftcard and a copy of the book
WordPress users: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/bf633057169/?
Blogger users: <a class=”rcptr” href=”http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/bf633057169/” rel=”nofollow” data-raflid=”bf633057169″ data-theme=”classic” data-template=”” id=”rcwidget_enl5p7ss”>a Rafflecopter giveaway</a>