Hello all my little favorite munchkins. How are you all doing? I am doing great. I am ready to go into the New Year and see what will happen. Are you? Anyways why don’t we get straight into this tag everyone.
1. An author you’d like to read (that you’ve never read before).
Marie Lu. I’ve heard so much good things about her and her work all has an intriguing plot to it so I am really ready to get into her work next year.
2. A book you’d like to read.
One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus.
3. A classic you’d like to read.
Well I would love to read Pride & Prejudice. I mean I’m already 20 pages in but I still don’t count that as really getting into the book so, in turn, I am considering myself my classic to read next year.
4. A book you’d like to re-read.
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. This is one of my favorite all time reads so I ready to re-read it next year.
5. A book you’ve had for ages and want to read.
The Twilight Series. Yes, I know it in some cases is either the “Best” or “Worst” book people have read but I have had it FOREVER and I just want to read it.
6. A big book you’d like to read.
War & Peace. I mean I’m only 100 pages in but that is really only 1/10th so I really haven’t read it and I am considering it the next Big Book I am going to read next year.
7. An author you’ve previously read and want to read more of.
Sarah J. Maas. I have read some of her work and from it I love it so I want to read some of her other work but it contains like 8 books and I know that after it I will definitely go into a reading slump.
8. A book you got for Christmas and would like to read.
I only go one book for christmas and I am almost down with reading it so, yeah.
9. A series you want to read from start to finish.
Heros of Olympus. I need to get catched up in the Rick Riordan world ASAP.
10. A series you want to finish that you’ve already started.
A Court Of Thrones and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. There is supposed to be another book that is coming out, at least from what I have heard from others.
11. Do you set reading goals? If so, how many books do you want to read in 2018?
I do set reading goals. My plan is to read at least 100 books but I am aiming to read 150 books by the end of next year. Yes, I do know that I am insane but you never get through life without doing something insane every once and awhile.
Thank you for reading this and I TAG EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO DO THIS TAG AS I FOUND THIS ON ONE OF MY FRIEND’S PAGE AND I THOUGHT WHAT THE HECK.