Hello my little munchkins. How are you all doing? I am doing okay. Since today is the last day of the year 2017 I figured I should do my Top 7 reads and then tell you my goals for next year. I hope you all have a great new year and I can’t wait to talk tomorrow.
1. A Court Of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas.
I haven’t written a review on this book yet but I do plan to do it soon during the next month.
2. The Divinity Bureau by Tessa Clare
I loved this book so much and I definitely recommend that you all should go read it. This author is such a nice person and deserves some love. My review to the book is HERE.
3.Click, Date, Repeat by K. J. Darnham
I loved this book so much and I just think that anyone who suffering from a broken heart, wants a heartfelt romance with a little bit of comedy in it. My review to the book is HERE.
4. Things I Should’ve Known by Claire Lezabnik
I loved this book and I loved the diversity inside the book. As I do not have Autism I cannot say that it accurately represents it, but I did enjoy it. My review is HERE.
5.Flawless by Jennifer Mc-Gill Sadera
I love this book so much and I would highly suggest reading this book but only when in a good mindset as there is some trigger warning, one being rape. My review is HERE.
GOALS FOR THE YEAR TO COME:
SO I have several goals for the year to come being: writing, reading and blogging goals.
- I hope to post at least 28-30 blog posts each month of the coming year.
- I plan to be more active and comment more.
- I plan to follow more people and have more interactions than I already do.
- I plan to contact more authors and publishers.
- I plan to read at least 100 books next year.
- I plan to read more diverse books.
- I plan to read because I want to and not because it is something I have to do.
- I plan to read more #OWNVOICES books.
- I plan to read books that aren’t in the hype as much, you know, not be influenced by the Hype in the book community.
- I plan to get through both the first and second draft of the book I am currently trying to write.
- I plan to create a separate twitter and blog (MORE LIKE A WEBSITE) for an author platform so I can start my author platform early.
- I plan to write on a regular basis. And stick to it.
WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS FOR THE YEAR TO COME? DO YOU HAVE ANY RESOLUTIONS? DO YOU HAVE ANY PERSONAL GOALS?