Hello my little fellow munchkins. I am here doing another tag so please enjoy and I hope you all have a wonderful day.
1. The Chocolate Chip Cookie: The cookie that is comforting in any season.
Name an old favorite
The Hunger Games. It was the first book series that really got me into reading and I will always cherish it deep to my heart.
2. Biscotti: The cookie that is tough to bite into but totally worth the effort.A book that was difficult for you to get into but you’re so glad you stuck through to the end.
The Lunar Chronicles. In the beginning I didn’t really enjoy it and it seemed a little bland but as I continued it got better.
3. Sugar Cookie: The cookie that comes in all shapes and sizes.Give a diverse recommendation.
The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas
They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera.
(BOTH AUTHORS ARE AMAZING AND THEIR WORK IS AMAZING AND I HIGHLY SUGGEST GO CHECKING THEM OUT)
4. Peanut butter Blossoms: The underdog cookie that eventually became a Christmas favorite. Name a character that slowly but surely grew on you.
Ron from the Harry Potter Series. In the beginning I didn’t care for him but as it progressed it got better and I learned to love him as a character.
5. Snickerdoodles: The cookie with the name you can’t say without smiling. Name a book that made you laugh or smile.
THERE IS SO MANY. I WOULD HAVE TO GO WITH P.S. I LOVE YOU. JUST THE SITUATION THEY ARE ALL PUT INTO MAKES ME LAUGH, FEEL A LITTLE BAD YET I STILL LOVE IT.
6. Fruitcake Cookies: The cake that should NEVER have been made into a cookie. A book that you could do without.
THE 5th wave. I really didn’t need to read the book and I could’ve gone without it.
7. The Gingerbread House: It’s more than just a cookie, it’s a masterpiece.The book that has the best writing and/or world building.
A Court Of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas. I loved all of the world building and the whole story in general. I defiantly suggest reading the book series as soon as you can.
8. Cookies baked especially for Santa Share a book you plan on reading this holiday season.
I don’t really have any books that I plan to read right now. I am mostly going with the flow. How about all of my little munchkins?
9. Cookie Swap
What’s your favorite holiday cookie? (And if you would like, share the recipe or the link to the recipe)
Chocolate Chip cookies. Who doesn’t like chocolate chip cookies?
10. A glass of milk to wash it all down.
What’s your favourite holiday drink?
Hot chocolate, I LOVE DARK HOT COCO BECAUSE IT HAS THAT BITER TASTE TO IT. If I don’t drink that then I drink all types of tea.
I TAG ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO THIS AND MY AMAZING FRIEND WHO NEEDS TO POST MORE MAY.