HELLO MY FELLOW LITTLE MUNCHKINS. HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING? I AM DOING OKAY. I HAVE BEEN READING AND WATCHING TV TODAY. I don’t really have much to say except that I am sorry about this post being so late.
1. You have 20,000 books in your TBR, how in the world do you decide what to read next?
I GRAB ONE FROM THE BOOKSHELVES BLINDFOLDED AND HOPE THAT I LOVE IT.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you put it down or are you committed?
I would probably keep reading a little bit more and if I still have major problems with it I will stop reading as I don’t want to put myself into a book reading slump. You know what I mean, right?
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re behind on your reading challenge, do you try to catch up? And if so, how?
I catch up because I am SUPERWOMAN. No, but really I will catch up by reading extra books each day, as I am able to read faster than the average person and still comprehend what I am reading. So I would just add more books to my daily or weekly reading goal.
4. The covers of a series you love do not match, how do you cope?
I most likely would rage a little bit and maybe get really upset and either write a letter to the company or throw out all the books.
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book that you do not. Who do you bond with over your shared feelings?
I bond with myself as I know that I like books that others don’t and others like books that I don’t. So I just find another book and get on with my life.
6. You’re reading a book in public and you’re about to start crying. How do you deal?
I cry. Who cares about how I react to the book. Others yell at a TV when their sports team loses in a game. So why can’t I cry about a book.
7. The sequel to a book you loved just came out but you’ve forgotten a lot of what happens. Are you going to reread it?
I would skim the first book so then I can briefly but surely catch up and get the other book and start reading it.
8. You do not want anyone to borrow your books, how do you politely say no when someone asks?
I tell them that I don’t let anyone borrow my books (INSERT SOB STORY ABOUT A BOOK BEING RUINED) and then go on with my life.
9. You have picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over this reading slump?
I try and find another book outside a genre, and if that doesn’t get me out of my reading slump then I try and do another hobby of some sort until I get out of my reading slump.
10. There are so many books coming out that you are dying to read, how many do you end up buying?
I end up buying a handful and get the rest later or on discount because I am A DISCOUNT MAGICIAN.
11. After you purchase all of these books that you’re dying to read how long do they sit on your shelves before you get to them?
THEY WILL MOST LIKLY, PROBABLY, HONESTLY SIT ON MY SHELVES FOR LIKE A DOZEN YEARS AS I GET CATCHED UP ON OTHER REVIEWS FROM AUTHORS AND PUBLISHERS.