I technically wasn’t tagged by anyone to do this tag but just because I kinda want to say I was and I saw it on my great friends page I will consider myself tagged by her. You can find her post here. I just opened up all my Christmas presents with my family and I had such a wonderful time. I got a lot of food and tea, some clothes and and coffee cups which I use for my tea and some money and books. What did you all get? What is your favorite part about the month of December? What do you celebrate during the holidays, or do you not celebrate at all? If you are having a hard time during this month or any month then you can contact any suicided hot line in the following:
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
New Zealand: 045861048
South Africa: 0514445691
United Kingdom: 08457909090
1.“You’re a Mean One Mr. Grinch”
– Name a villainous character you couldn’t help but love.
AHHHHHHH, THERE IS SO MANY. IF ANYTHING I WOULD HAVE TO GO WITH………………………
THE DARKLING FROM THE GRISHA TRILOGY.
2.“All I Want for Christmas is You”
– Which book do you most hope to see underneath the Christmas tree?
I already got the book which is: The Princess Saves Herself In This One by Amanda Lovelace.
3.“Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer”
– Name a character that overcomes obstacles and learns to believe in themselves.
I would like to think that is the point for every character, right? But I actually cannot come to mind with one at the moment.
4. “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”
– A) Which character do you think would be at the top of the naughty list?
I would like to go with Voldemort from the Harry Potter series. He is the type of villain that you just hate.
– B) Which character do you think would be at the top of the nice list?
Jonas from the giver series. He just did everything that was right for everyone else and I can’t even. My heart hurts.
5.“Frosty the Snowman”
– Which book just melts your heart?
OHHHHH, I would like to go with A Court Of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas. It just absolutely kills my heart in a good way every time I even think about it much less read it.
– Choose a book that takes place in a country other than your own.
That is kind of diffcult because a bunch of books are in the US. But I am going to choose the Infernal Devices Trilogy which takes place in the UK.
7. “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year”
– Which holiday themed book do you use to spread Christmas joy?
Twas’ the night before Christmas. I don’t read a whole lot of holiday themed books.
– Which fictional character would you choose to spend the holidays with?
That is so easy. Rhysand from the A Court Of Thrones and Roses series.
9.“Baby it’s Cold Outside”
– Which book that you didn’t like would you sacrifice to a fire to warm yourself up in the cold?
I would choose The Great Gatsby. It is so boring and in my opinion stereotypical and I would greatly sacrifice it to keep warm.
10.“Do You Hear What I Hear?”
– Which book do you think everyone should read?
The Princess Saves Herself In This One by Amanda Lovelace and you can find her twitter HERE.
Along with The Divinity Bureau by Tessa Clare and you can find her twitter HERE.
I TAG ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO THIS TAG AND PLEASE LEAVE THE LINK TO YOUR BLOG IN MY COMMENTS SO I CAN GO CHECK IT OUT AND MAKE SOME MORE AMAZING FRIENDS.