Hello my little munchkins. Sorry that I am posting this review or more specifically this post so late compared to normal but I didn’t have the chance to post it. Anyways I am now OFFICIALLY on break and I am so happy because all I want to do is sleep for days on end. You know? I passed all of my classes with either high B’s or A’s and I am super duper happy about that, aren’t you? I finished this book so I feel like I am knocking off books from my list like crazy.
Anyways you came here to read a review on a book so you shall get what you came here for.
Author: Nikita Gill
Publisher: Hachette Books
Publishing Date: November 14, 2017
- As I was reading this I couldn’t help but fall in love with all of the poems.
- I enjoyed this book very much because it centered around self-love, recovering and the power of women and what they can achieve.
- There were a couple poems that were so powerful that it left me with watery eyes.
- I can defiantly say that self-love poetry books are the best, or at least for me.
- Along with, this author surprised me more than I thought she would.
- I loved the little poems that centered around Disney Princesses and a Twist on how powerful they were and not just about how they were dressed in pretty gowns and had handsome princes.
- On top of the princesses there was some poems centered around goddesses and how powerful they really were.
- I felt like a couple of poems could’ve been spread out throughout the book allowing for it not to sound so repetitive.
- I would highly suggest this as a book for anyone of any gender or age.
- There needed to be less repetition in her poems as I said as it would have allowed for not only me but others to connect more towards the book and feel even stronger emotions.
- A couple of my favorite quotes of mine are the following:
- “She is alone.
how brilliantly she shines.”
― Nikita Gill,
In conclusion, I enjoyed this book yet there was a little too much repetition throughout the book.
- “She is alone.
I Give this book 4/5 Stars
Also if you want to check out this book or even buy it you can click the link below were it will send you to amazon. Just trying to make things easier for my little favorite munchkins.
In accordance with FTC guidelines/regulations for bloggers and endorsements, please note that all the books reviewed on this blog were either purchased by me or provided to me by the author/publisher in exchange for an honest, unbiased review and nothing else. I gain nothing in return for the review other than the book itself.
My reviews reflect my honest opinion and remain uninfluenced despite net galley through which I obtained the book.