Hello my little fellow munchkins. How are you all doing? I am doing okay. IT IS FINALS WEEK SO I AM PRETTY HAPPY ABOUT THAT SINCE I GET OUT OF SCHOOL EARLY ALL WEEK THIS WEEK BUT SADLY I HAVE TO TAKE CLASSES. Anyways I am on a binge reading of books right now since I most likely have about 20 books that I need to read or want to read before the end of this year so I can hit over a hundred reads. I already beat my reading goal but I want to beat another because I am that extra. I hope you all have a good day today.
Anyways let us get into the book tag. I hope you enjoy it.
1. Greed~ What is your most inexpensive book? What is your most expensive book?
I don’t really keep track of how expensive and inexpensive my books are. If I can changes the question a little I would say the book that should have been expensive but I got for almost nothing would be Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows.
2. Wrath~ What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I don’t nessicarly know a author an have a hate/love relationship with anyone so I am pretty happy about that.
3. Gluttony~ What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?
The Hunger Games. Simple. I think I read that book series in less than an hour one time. I memorized the lines. I could probably recite the whole entire book back to you. It is bad, I tell you, bad.
4. Sloth~ What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
I am sad to say it but the book Look Homeward, Angel. I bought the book a long time ago and read it halfway and then I just stopped due to laziness but hopefully I will pick the book up again and keep on reading.
5. Pride~ What book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
I actually don’t do this. I don’t understand why people do this.
6. Lust~ What attributes do you find attractive in male characters?
There is so many. I could go on and on for days about this but I am yet to find a book character that I am completely head over heels for.
7. Envy~ What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
There is so many books that I would like to receive as a gift, but the most likely book I would like to receive as a gift would be any of the following books:
I now tag: