Hello my little favorite munchkins. How are you all doing today. I am doing swell. I woke up and checked my blog like I always do and I SAW THAT I WAS NOMINATED FOR A BLOGGER AWARD AND OF COURSE I WAS SO SURPRISED AND I MAY HAVE A LET A TEAR FALL. Just to think about how far I’ve come in so little time.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The ‘Mystery Blogger’ award, originally created by Okoto Enigma, is named after the meaning of this award’s creator’s name. In his words, ‘there are so many blogs that are still a mystery to us; when we get to know them, it’s divine and we find friends where we least expect’
How Does It Work
- Feature the award logo/image on your post
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Tell the readers 3 things about yourself
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Answer the questions provided
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers as many bloggers as you want
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of my choice with one weird/funny question (specify)
- Share and link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Myself
- December 10th is my 16th birthday, which just passed.
- I am planning on writing my first novel.
- I LOVE BOOKS and I hope to go into the psychology field.
My Best Posts
Karen Jo’s Questions
Who is your favorite book hero/heroine and why?
Hermione Granger as she even though wasn’t the full one hundred percent heroine in my opinion she was as she stood up for elves rights and she stood up for others (Which if you have seen what has been going on with J. K. Rowling Is something that she isn’t doing at this moment) and than the other reason why is because she loved to read, was a muggle and excelled at school and isn’t that something that we all strive or hopefully do?
Name 3 books you read in 2017 that gave you the FEELS?
The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas
A Court Of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
The Divinity Bureau by Tessa Claire
You just won the lotto. What is the first thing you’ll buy with your money?
Every single book I ever wanted, a trip to DisneyWorld and some food.
Favorite dessert of all time?
Molten Chocolate Lava Cake.
If you could go on vacation with your favorite author in a bookish destination, who would you pick and where would you go?
Fiji with Jane Austen.
Thank you so much Karen Jo for nominating me. The nominations I have do not have to do this but I highly suggest to because it is fun.
My questions for the following people who I nominate are:
- What is the last book that you read that has impacted you and why?
- If so what would you spirit animal be?
- What is your perfect day?
- What is a book character that you inspire to be and why?
- What is a fictional world you would do terrible in and why?
The following who I nominate are:
Have you been nominated for a tag? Do you like my blog? Are you excited for Christmas? Are you a football fan? Do you have any book recommendations for me? How have you been?