Hello my little fellow munchkins. How are you all doing? I am doing fine. I am spamming you with blog posts as I was not able to post for the last couple of days so I hope that you like all of them. So you guys came here to read about this book tag so here I am to deliver.
1. Nope Ending: A book ending that made you go NOPE either in denial, rage, or simply because the ending was crappy.
I was 100% in denial but I have excepted it somewhat (Not Really) but it is a good denial you know?
2. Nope Protagonist: A main character you dislike and drives you crazy.
I can’t even describe how much all of these character pissed me off. Like it isn’t even funny how annoyed I was with everything in this story.
3. Nope Series: A series that turned out to be one huge pile of NOPE. after you’ve invested all of that time and energy on it, or a series you gave up on because it wasn’t worth it anymore.
And I defiantly won’t be finishing it.
4. Nope Popular pairing: A “ship” you don’t support
I don’t really like Ron and Hermione together. Please don’t attack me.
5. Nope Plot twist: A plot twist you didn’t see coming or didn’t like
The ending of this book trilogy is something that I didn’t see coming for like 487598132 miles.
6. Nope Protagonist action/decision: A character decision that made you shake your head NOPE.
7. Nope Genre: A genre you will never read.
Thriller or Mystery.
8. Nope Book format: Book formatting you hate and avoid buying until it comes out in a different edition
Anything with no talking. I need talking in a book and I know this doesn’t really count but yeah, I need dialogue.
9. Nope Trope: A trope that makes you go NOPE.
10. Nope Recommendation: A book recommendation that is constantly hyped and pushed at you that you simply refuse to read.
11. Nope cliche or pet peeve: A cliche or writing pet peeve that always makes you roll your eyes.
Whenever I see a character and they are basically like, “I am a brooding guy with such deep problems and you need to love me.”
12. Nope Love interest: The love interest that’s not worthy of being one. A character you don’t think should have been a viable love interest.
TAMILIN THE FREAKING TOOL.
13. Nope Book: A book that shouldn’t have existed that made you say NOPE.
14. Nope. Villain: A scary villain/antagonist you would hate to cross and would make you run in the opposite direction.
None of them. I could beat them if I could with my mad ninja skills.
*Trips as I stand up*
15. Nope Death: A character death that still haunts you.
Sirius Black and Remus Lupin.
16. Nope Author: An author you had a bad experience reading for and have decided to quit.
I haven’t had that experience yet which I am grateful for but it is probably inevitable that it will happen to me at one point or another.