By Joan Carney
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Age category: Adult
Release Date: November 7, 2016
Description according to amazon, “For most people, Christmas is a time of joy and anticipation. But when a freak accident robs Gracie of her memory, the lines between fantasy and reality blur.
Now there’s only one gift Gracie wants for Christmas, and the only man who can bring it is not Santa.”
When a freak accident robs Gracie of her memory, the lines between reality and fantasy blur. Now there’s only one gift Gracie wants this Christmas, and the only man who can bring it is not Santa.
Thoughts and Opinions:
- It was actually a really short book as I was able to read it in less than an hour in one sitting so this review will be really short and to the point.
- I loved the concept of the book but it needed to be more blessed out
- I thought that if we got more insight into what Gracie and Jack past was about that would’ve been better
- Along with there could’ve been more flashbacks.
- We could’ve had more insight into her previous relationship with her ex.
- We could’ve seen more in mexico and there could’ve been a lot more description into that.
- I loved how I was able to feel for the character in a range for emotions.
- The book was wonderfully constructed in terms of writing.
- I would have loved to seen more in the hospital and in the case of amnesia.
In conclusion this book was a cute and fast read for anyone especially during the holidays but I wished that I could’ve just had MORE!
I give this book 4/5 stars.
You can find Remember on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32615013-remember
You can buy Remember on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/REMEMBER-Joan-Carney-ebook/dp/B01M6XGNBU/
This book is available in Kindle Unlimited.
About the Author:
A transplant from the concrete sidewalks of New York City to the sunny beaches of Southern California, Ms. Carney enjoys writing stories about women who are strong—whether by nature or circumstance—and the men who love and respect them for who they are. Things that make her happy are rainy days (too much sun is a bore), writing the perfect first line, family get-togethers, reading books that grab her heart, and finding new connections in her genealogy research. Bold coffee and dark chocolate fuel the artistic fire inspired by her family, friends, and psycho, lizard hunting cat.
You can find and contact Joan here:
– Website: http://www.joancarneyauthor.com
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fatedmemoriesnovel
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/jcarneywrites
Have you read this book before? If so what were your thoughts and opinions on it? Did this sway your opinion? Are you going to buy the book? Do you know this author? Do you like this author?
Don’t forget to comment, like, share and follow.
I was given a copy of this book for free by Lola’sBlogTours yet my thoughts and opinions are my own.