Hello my fellow little munchkins. This is going to be short compared to the rest of my other posts.
So as many of you may have known I decided early on this fall that I wanted to do NaNoWriMo, so here I am doing it.
But I have came across a problem. I don’t feel the need to get 50k done in a month. And by that I mean:
- I don’t want to stress myself over the word count since I am trying to get quality work down.
- Quality over Quantity.
- I am in school and I am taking other classes out of school which all take up a major part of my time along with cleaning my living space and taking care of my dog and going to school.
- I am able to set aside time to write but usually what happens is that I am able to write a gorgeous scene but it will only by 1 thousand and I know it needs to be longer but I can’t just seem to get it.
- Simple terms in what I am saying is: I have the skeleton, now I am trying to add on the muscle, veins, and skin.
- I of course enjoy the atmosphere that everyone is having during nanowrimo but I just don’t feel the need to hit a certain word count by the time, and even if I did now, I would make it a much simpler word count so that once I get to the word total I would feel accomplished and continue on writing.
- Because everyone needs some positive reinforcement.
How are you all doing on your writing? Are you participating in NaNoWriMo? What is your word count? If you have a published novel link it down below!!!
And don’t forget to comment, like, share and follow