Hello my little fellow munchkins. This is the queen munchkin speaking here. How are you all doing? I am doing okay but I have a lot of homework from my community college class, 2 essays, so after this that is what I am going to do. Soooooooo, Recently I read the book Outworld by Jason Segel (Marshall From How I Met Your Mother) and Kristen Miller.
According to Amazon this books description is, ” There are no screens. There are no controls. You don’t just see and hear it—you taste, smell, and touch it too. In this new reality, there are no laws to break or rules to obey. You can live your best life. Indulge every desire.
It’s a game so addictive you’ll never want it to end. Until you realize that you’re the one being played.
Welcome to Otherworld, where reality is dead. Step into the future. Leave your body behind.
The frightening future that Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller have imagined is not far away. Otherworldasks the question we’ll all soon be asking: if technology can deliver everything we want, how much are we willing to pay?”
MY THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS ON THIS BOOK:
- I REALLY LIKED THIS BOOK BUT I FELT THAT IT WAS LACKING IN CERTAIN AREAS SUCH AS:
- THE MAIN CHARACTER, IN MY OPINION, HAD A TERRIBLE PERSONALITY.
- THE AI IN THIS BOOK DIDN’T FEEL AS REALISTIC AS I THOUGHT IT WAS.
- AND WHAT I MEAN IS THAT I DIDN’T FEEL LIKE IT WAS REPRESENTED PROPERLY AND THAT IT WASNS’T LIVED UP TO EXPECTATIONS.
- THE WHOLE BOOK WAS SURROUNDED BY ONE CHARACTER WHO WAS RICH AND I THINK WE SEE ENOUGH OF THAT IN OTHER BOOKS AND EVEN REAL LIFE AND I DON’T BELIEVE THAT THAT WAS A GOOD FACTOR IN THIS STORY.
- YET THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN PROPERLY.
- IT HAD A GREAT CONCEPT TO IT.
- IT ISN’T FOCUSED ON HOW “HOT” A CHARACTER IS, WHICH IS LIKE 70458 BETTER.
- IT HAD DEVELOPMENT.
I WOULD GIVE THIS BOOK A 3.5/5 STARS.
IF YOU READ THIS BOOK WHAT DID YOU THINK ON IT? I DO KNOW THAT I WROTE IN ALL CAPS!!!! IF THIS REVIEW PERSUADED YOU TELL ME.
Don’t forget to comment, like, share and follow.
“I was provided a copy of this book from BloggingForBooks” and “In accordance with FTC guidelines/regulations for bloggers and endorsements, please note that all the books reviewed on this blog were either purchased by me or provided to me by the author/publisher in exchange for an honest, unbiased review and nothing else. I gain nothing in return for the review other than the book itself.
My reviews reflect my honest opinion and remain uninfluenced despite the source(s) through which I obtained the book(s) .”