Hello munchkins. How are you? I am doing good. So I decided that even though I m doing the HalloReadAThon I also want to post other things such as reviews and tags so here is where I am doing it.
Genre: literature, fiction, contemporary, united states,
Author: Derek Palacio
Publisher: Tim Duggan Books
Publishing Date: October 4, 2016
- I thought this was going to be a fun, quick easy light-hearted read.
Thoughts Before and After:
- I loved the transformation that each of the characters went through to get to the end of the book.
- The writing is beautiful but there are no quotation marks so everything is shown to you instead of told which took me a couple of chapters to get used to.
- As you read the book you will become attached to several of the characters as you find a certain beauty in each of them as you read.
- Or at least it was like that for me.
- This is the first book that I read that surrounded emigration and it was just beautiful in almost every single aspect.
- I wouldn’t be surprised if this book one a prize
- There was some sexual scenes thought out the book. So proceed with cation while reading it.
- This book is defiantly a book that you will remember however, I didn’t connect with it on a level that I thought I would.
In conclusions this is a story worth reading and learning from. I would give this story a 4/4 stars.
If you read this tell me what you thought on it and don’t forget to comment or follow 🙂