Hello munchkins. How are you? I am doing fine since it is the weekend. So I am currently doing well on my writing of my book. And I just hit 100 subscribers on the email/wordpress following in total. So, I have read this book before I started my blog but I felt like I should write a review on it.
Genre: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance, Realistic Fiction.
Author: Jenny Han
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Publishing Date: April 15, 2014
Description according to Goodreads,“What if all the crushes you ever had found out how you felt about them… all at once?
Sixteen-year-old Lara Jean Song keeps her love letters in a hatbox her mother gave her. They aren’t love letters that anyone else wrote for her; these are ones she’s written. One for every boy she’s ever loved—five in all. When she writes, she pours out her heart and soul and says all the things she would never say in real life, because her letters are for her eyes only. Until the day her secret letters are mailed, and suddenly, Lara Jean’s love life goes from imaginary to out of control.”
My First Thoughts:
- I thoughts I twas going to be a cute and quirky read.
Thoughts I Had During And After I Read The Book:
- In my opinion I found Lara Jean extremely relatable in several ways.
- I love how her life went to total shit in the beginning of the book because most of our lives are shit at moments.
- I loved the whole concept behind this book of her letters of her confessing her love to these boys getting sent out even though they were for her and her only.
- I loved and I mean LOVED PETER KAVINSKY. HE WAS PERFECT AND LIKE THE RELATIONSHIP IN THIS BOOK KILLED ME BECAUSE I LOVE THESE TYPES OF RELATIONSHIPS AND I AM SORRY THAT I AM BEING BLAND BUT I DON’T WANT TO SPOIL THIS BOOK FOR YOU BUT JUST GO BUY IT AND READ IT TRUST ME, YOU MAY JUST
- IT HAD FOOD IN IT. WHO DOSEN’T LIKE FOOD IN BOOKS? I DARE YOU TO RAISE YOUR HAND.
- THE character development by both Lara and Peter was amazing and like omg I just can’t even describe to you how good this book is and trust me if it doesn’t feel like that much of character development happened during this book than read the next book and let me tell you shit hits the fan.
- The only thing that I didn’t like about this book was that I had to wait for awhile to GET THE NEXT BOOK, BUT HEY THAT IS LIFE.
I give this a 4.5 out of 5 stars.
If you read this than please tell me your thoughts and opinions on this books in the comments down below and don’t forget to follow me, see you later Munchkins.