Okay so today I am going to be talking about the book the REALLY got me into hardcore reading, The Hunger Games. You know that saying about the book that gets you into reading describes you. Well when I heard that I was like, “Oh. Okay. Um…… Are you sure? I mean ……I….don’t know….so you’re sure…..damn.”
Does anyone else feel like that because I was like that’s cool but this is a book about murder so no thanks. You feel. But that just probably describes how I think not what I would do, Because no. Just no. I wouldn’t even survive in this world.
So today I am going to be talking about 15 thought I had when I read The Hunger Games for the first time and just recently all in only 15 bullet points.
I have a challenge for you. Find the first book that got you into reading and re-read it and write down 15 thoughts you had when you read it.
- OH, THIS SEEMS SO COOL.
- The top tributes all suck
- why are the including Peeta? HUH?
- Ohhhhhh, I get it.
- WE CAN’T HAVE TWO WINNERS!
- Hello, new hot guy. Is your name finnick? *puts out hand to shake*
- Another Game you got to be kidding me.
- Oh, the clock now makes sense.
- Why do all my favorite character either have to die or get separated?
- WHY? WHEN EVERYTHING WAS GOING RIGHT IT JUST HAD TO GO WRONG AND I AM IN PAIN WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?
- Last book, how will this turn out?
- oh this is not going good, not at all, and now we have this shit happening with Peeta, ugh crap, and know he is back, and he just attacked Katniss, GREAT! *Eye Twitches*
- MY POOR BABY FININICK AND EVERYONE ELSE AND EVERYONE I LOVE IS DEAD NOW AND SO AM IIIIIIIII!KDGBAFDSJNKLKMGJNIFHPUEJKNDLS
- Hey they got all their shit together and prim dead, and katniss prison.
- GREAT ENDING.
And those were some of the thoughts that were going inside my mind while I was reading The Hunger Games.
Tell me if you thought some of the same things. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to follow.