Hello munchkins!!!! How are you? I am good. So today I will be doing a tag as seen. I am sadly going back to school soon so I won’t have as much time to read but I will try and post at least THREE times a week. As I was trying to find other blogs and tags I came across MyLittleBookBlog and I saw that she did this tag and I thought it would be an interesting thing to do so here I am doing it. Feel free to join and do the tag as well. I won’t be tagging anyone personally so do it at your leisure.
1. What was the last book you read?
Well, Fully it has been Click’d but I am in the middle of another story right now.
2. Was it a good one?
It was good.
3. What made it good?
The message that was presented in the book was what made it a good story to me.
4. Would you recommend it to other people?
Yes, I would recommend it to any one who may find it interesting. I have a review on the book in my post.
5. How often do you read?
I read to much to be considered healthy, Or at least that is what everyone tells me.
6. Do you like to read?
I love to read. Why else would I have a blog dedicated to books. HAHAHA
7.What was the last bad book you read?
Fangirl, which was about 2 weeks ago.
8. What made you dislike it?
Go to my review and you can read it. That is where I summed it up the best I could.
9. Do you wish to be a writer?
I do wish to be a writer but I do know that it is hard but I hope to overcome that and one day get a book published.
10. Has any book every influenced you greatly?
Harry Potter, Pride & Prejudice, To Kill A MockingBird, The Hate You Give and more
11. Do you read fan fiction?
Yes, it is one of my guilty pleasures.
12. Do you write fan fiction?
13. What’s your favorite book?
The Harry Potter Series.
14. What’s your least favorite book?
I do not have a least favorite book.
15. Do you prefer physical books or ready on a device (like a kindle)?
Physical books. It just gives me ahdsfbjdk more than a ebook can. If that makes sense?
16. When did you learn to read?
I learned to read at the age of 3,
17. What is your favorite book you had to read in school?
To kill a mockingbird.
18. What is your favorite book series?
19. Who is your favorite author?
20. What is your favorite genre?
Fantasy and Contemoprary.
21. Who is your favorite character in a book series?
SIRIUS BLACK FROM HARRY POTTER. I AM ACTUALLY PLANNING ON NAMING MY FIRST BORN MALE SIRIUS.
22. Has a book ever transported you somewhere else?
Isn’t that the point of books?
23.Which book do you wish had a sequel?
Can I add onto a series? I will. I want another Harry Potter book but staring the marauders.
24. Which book do you wish DIDN’T have a sequel?
The 5th wave.
25. How long does it take you to read a book?
It depend. On a book less than 300 hundred pages it takes me an hour any book at 500 or more takes me two and a half hours.
26. Do you like when books become movies?
Not really, but I do like TV Adaptations.
27. Which book was ruined by its movie adaptation?
28. Which movie has done a book justice?
Eat, Pray, Love. And The Hunger Games.
29. Do you read newspapers?
30. Do you read magazines?
31. Do you prefer newspapers or magazines?
32. Do you read while in bed?
One. Hundred. Percent.
33. Do you read while on the toilet?
34. Do you read while in the car?
Yes. I don’t get sick when I read in a car so I am lucky,
35. Do you read while in the bath?
I do not take baths so, No.
36. Are you a fast reader?
37. Are you a slow reader?
38. Where is your favorite place to read?
My Bed or My couch when it is raining.
39. Is it hard for you to concentrate while you read?
40.Do you need a room to be silent while you read?
Nah. Since I deal with certain people on a daily basis I have learned how to block out voices.
41. Who gave you your love for reading?
My dad. He and I would sit down and he would read books to me .
42. What book is next on your list to read?
I’ll Give You The Sun.
43. When did you start to read chapter books?
Around 1 grade.
44. Who is your favorite children’s book author?
Can I say J. K. Rowling. I will.
45. Which author would you most want to interview?
None. I would be to nervous talking to the certain authors.
46. Which author do you think you’d be friends with?
Sarah J. Mass, Sasha Alsberg, J.K. Rowling.
47.What book have you reread the most?
48. Which books do you consider “classics”?
War & Peace.
49. Which books do you think should be taught in every school?
To Kill A MockingBird.
50. Which books should be banned from all schools?
None. Each book has a reason for being a book and people should have the opportunity to choose to read said book or not.
Tell me what you thought on this, and don’t forget to comment down below the link to your page.
Have a good day 🙂