Hey Munckins. As I was going through book blogs I found TheReadersBay and she posted this tag, TheGoodReadsTag, and I though it was fun so I decided to join in.
What was the last book you marked as read?
The last book I marked as read was Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix by the Queen herself, J. K. Rowling.
What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading Look Homeward, Angel by Thomas Wolfe.
What do you plan to read next?
I plan on reading Prosper Redding By Alexandra Bracken next.
Do you use a star rating?
I actually do.
Do you have a wish list?
I do. Here are some of the books I wish I had and could read:
What book do you plan on reading next?
I plan on reading Prosper Redding by Alexandra Bracken next.
Do you have any favorite quotes?
- As a matter of fact I do:We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
- All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
- I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing — that it was all started by a mouse.
- The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.
- Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
- Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
Who are your favorite authors?
- Sarah J. Maas
- J. K. Rowling,
- Alexandra Bracken
- Tamara Ireland Stone
- Adam Silvera
- Sasha Alsberg
Have you joined any groups?
I haven’t but I am thinking of starting my own. If I can reach out to anyone though and join their group I would.
That’s it. I hope you enjoyed it. If